Dr. Zakaria Al-Naser
- Name: Zakaria Al-Naser
- Address: Department of Plant Protection, Faculty of Agriculture, Damascus University, Damascus, P. O Box 30621, Syria.
- Telephone::+963 11 3242611
- Fax: +963 11 116352
- Mobile: +963 968457390
- E-mail: email@example.com
- B.Sc. in Plant Protection, Faculty of agriculture, Aleppo University, 1991.
- M. Sc. in Plant Protection, Ain Shams University, Egypt, 1996.
- Ph. D. in Plant Protection, Ain Shams University, Egypt, 1999.
- Present Position:
Assistant professor, Departmrnt of Plant Protection, Faculty of agriculture, Damascus University.
- Arabic (native language)
- 1992-1999: Post Graduate, Ain Shms University, Egypt.
- 1999 - 2005: Lecturer, Plant Protection Department, Faculty of Agriculture, Damascus University, Syria.
- 2005 - Until now: Assistant Professor, Plant Protection Department, Faculty of Agriculture, Damascus University, Syria.
- Novmber 24 - Novmber 28, 2002 (ICRDA, Syria) Scientific writing and data presentation
- July 16 to August 08, 2003 (Inwent and GTZ ,Germany) International Conventions and their Implementation for Sustainable Chemicals Management
- September 14-2002 to January 9-2003 (language institute -Damascus Uni.) English Course
- September 4-2004 to September 15 - 2004 (EGYPT) ( Application of genetic Engineering , Biotechnology and Radioisotope In Biology and Agricultural ) In Middle Eastern Radioisotope Centre For The Arab Countries.
- 5-15 September 2005 (Atomic Energy Commission of Syria - Damascus) Theoretical and practical training course on "The use of advanced molecular techniques in plant-microbe interactions".
- Computer Skill
- Analysis of pesticides.
Teaching M. Sc and B. Sc. Students in the following disciplines:
- Chemical Pesticides
- Pest Control
- List of Publications:
- Zidan, Z. H., I.S. Elewa, M.I. Hussin,K.A. Mohamed and Z. A. Al-Naser. 1997. Persistence and distribution of certain fungicides in soil and tomato plant . Egypt, Annals of Agric. Sci (Cairo) 42 (2):675-686.
- Z. A. Al-Naser, 2006, The affect of certain fungicides on mycoflora in the bean plant rhizosphere, Damascuc University Journal for Agricultural Sciences, 2006, No.1
- Z. A. Al-Naser., 2009, Study of Efficacy of Some Extracts, Oils and Inert Dusts Agonst Cowpea Weevil, Callosobruchus maculatus FAB. (Colleoptera; Brucheidae) on Chickpea Seeds. Damascuc University Journal for Agricultural Sciences, No.2.
- Z. AL-naser and A. N. Basheer.2011. Effect of some pesticides commonly used in apple orchards on Armored scale insects in the province of Homs. Journal of Al Baath University. Vol.33. 2011.
- Z. AL-naser and D. Aez Al din. 2010. Basheer.Effect of seed treatment with fungicides on emergence, growing, and yield of wheat var. sham3 in laboratory and field. The Arab Journal for Arid Environments. Vol. 3. 2010.
- Z. AL-naser and A. N. Basheer. 2010. Preliminary study of the sides effects of some pesticides on natural enemies in apple orchard in Al- Soaieda Government. The Arab Journal for Arid Environments. 2010.
- Z.A. Al-naser and K. Al -asaas.2011. Effect of Pesticides on Entomophathogenic Nematode Under Laboratory Conditions. Damascus University Journal for the Agricultural Seiences. 2011.
- Z. AL- Nasser and M.Y. Ibrahim .2011.Efficacy some insecticide and Plant extracts for controlling, Beet Flea Beetle, Chaetocnema tibialis (Illiger). (Chrysomelidae: Coleoptera). University Journal for the Agricultural Seiences. 2011.
- Z. AL- Nasser.2012. Evaluation some fungicides in control late blight (Phytophthora infestans Mont.) potato in homs. University Journal for the Agricultural Seiences.vol. 1. 2012.
- Al-Naser, Z and Hameed, M. 2011. Effect of Ethanol/Cyclohexane-Extract of the heartwood of some wood species in inhibition mycelium growth of Fusarium and Alternaria and compare with fungicides in laboratory . Research Journal of Aleppo University. Vol. 93. 2011.
- Z. A. Al -Naser and Ghassan Ibrahim . 2011. Study comparison with the efficacy of some plant extract and standard fungicides for Fusarium oxysporum and Botrytis cinerea on artificial media. Research Journal of Al- Furat University. No. 20. 2011.
- Z. A. Al -Naser . 2011.The effect of certain fungicides on total count of fungi and bacteria in the tomato plant rhizosphere in field . Annals of Agriculture Science Moshtohor, Egypt. Vol. 49 (9) 2011.
- Z. A. Al -Naser, Walid Naffaa and Abd Al Muamen Al Sheble. 2010. Pthogenicity of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. lycopersici isolates on tomato, and the effect of some fungicides on linear growth of tested isolates in vitro. The Arab Journal for Arid Environments. (ACSAD). Syria.
- Basheer A. M. and Z. A. Al -Naser.2011. Losing factors in egg and larva stage of Cotton bollworm Helicoverpa ( Heliothis) armigera ( Hubner) ( Lepidoptera: Noctuidae) in some cotton filed in AL-Hssakeh governorate. Annals of Agriculture Science Moshtohor, Egypt. Vol. 49 (3) 2011.
- Z. A. Al -Naser and Hameed, A. 2012. Comparing Effect of Ethanol/Cyclohexane-Extract of the heart wood of Cedrus libani with some chemical Fungicides in Growth of Lentinula edodes (Berkeley). Research Journal of Aleppo University. Syria. 2012.
- Z. A. Al -Naser and D. Ezz Al-dden. 2011. The Chemical control black bean Aphid ) Aphis fabae Scopoli( and their effects on morphological characters and yield of broad bean. The Arab Journal for Arid Environments. (ACSAD). Syria.
- Ibrahim, M. Y. , Z. A. Al -Naser and Al- Fouzoo, T. 2008. Biological and Ecological studies on almond fruit wasp, Eurytoma amygdali End., (Hymenoptera:Eurytomidae) at Homs Governorate . Damascus University Journal for the Agricultural Seiences.(Syria).Vol. 24 (2). 139 -151.pp.
- Ibrahim, M. Y. , Z. A. Al -Naser , E. A. Mehrez and F. Abass. Ecological study of Beet Flea Beetle, Chaetocnema tibialis (Illiger). (Chrysomelidae: Coleoptera) and its control. Damascus University Journal for the Agricultural Seiences.(Syria).Vol. 27 (1). 271 -286.pp.
- Basheer, A. M., Z. A. Alnaser, and M. Z. Mahmalji.2012. Dynamic, distribution and spread of different stages of Helicoverpa ( Heliothis) armiger (Hubner, 1805) Lepidoptera: Nocyudiae) in some cotton fields in Hassake government. Journal King Saud University, College of Agriculture, Vol. 25/ 2.
- Z. A. Al -Naser , B. Ibrahim and D. E. Al-dden. 2013. comparison of efficacy of some plant extracts and fungicides in inhibition Aspergillus flavus and Penicillium digitatum in laboratory. University of Aden Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences. Vol. 17 (1).
- Z. A. Al -Naser, B. Ibrahim and A. falah. 2013. Analysis of seed and flower oil of Melia azedaracht L. and the evaluation efficacy in inhibition of growth some fungi on artificial media. Damascus University Journal for the Agricultural Seiences.(Syria).
- Z. A. Al -Naser and Ezz Al-dden. Activity of some plant extracts against Alternaria alternata & Fusarium oxysporum and compared with fungicides in vitro.2014. Tishreen University Journal for Research and Scientific Studies - Biological Sciences Series
- Z. A. Al -Naser and Ezz Al-dden.Evaluation of the Efficacy of Oil and Water Extract of Chinaberry Seed for Controlling Myzus persicae (Sulzer) and Comparing with the Insecticides. 2014. The Arab Journal for Arid Environments.
- Zakaria Al -Naser and Basil Ibrahim Analysis of fruits Schinus molle extractions and the efficacy in inhibition of growth the fungi in laboratory. 2014.
International Journal of ChemTech Research. Vol.6, No.5, pp 2799-2806, Aug-Sept 2014.
- Z. A. Al-Naser. et al, Pesticides, 2007-2008 Damascuc University Publications, Faculty of Agriculture, Damascus, Syria.
- Z. A. Al-Naser. et al, Pesticide of Toxicology 2007-2008 Damascus University Publications, Faculty of Agriculture, Damascus,
- Z. A. Al-Naser. et al,Fundamentals of Pest Control , 2010-2011 Damascuc University Publications, Faculty of Agriculture, Damascus, Syria.
- Z. A. Al-Naser. et al, Fundamentals of Pest Control (practical ), 2011-2012 Damascuc University Publications, Faculty of Agriculture, Damascus, Syria.
The Arab Scientists in Cooperation with The High Institute of Marine Research. Publish all the researches abstracts, which presented in The Regional Workshop on Marine Sciences and Natural Resources, Tishreen University, Lattakia, Syria, 25-26 May 2004.
The Arab Scientists in Cooperation with The Egyptian Society for Biological Control of Pests . Publish all the researches abstracts, which presented in The First Arab Conference of Applied Biological Pest Control, Cairo, Egypt, 5-7 April 2004.
The First International Symposium on Environnement protection for development Biotechnological aspects. Fez, December
15 – 17, 2004.
The Second Syrian-Egyptian conference in the Agriculture and Food.
Agriculture Faculty, Al-Baath university, Homs, Syria. 25-28 April, 05
Current Status of Plant Protection in Yemen and Future Strategy.
Faculty of Agriculture, Sana'a University, Sana'a, yemen. December 18-20/2004
The 9th International Conference of the Orthopterists’ Society
Canada, on August 14 19, 2005
The First Arab Conference on Applications of Biological Control of Pests in Arab Countries
Middle-East Academy for Medicine of Ageing
First Annual Middle-East Age & Aging Meeting
8-11 April, 2004
Arab Society for Plant Protection (ASPP) in Cooperation with The Arab Scientists
Publish all the researches abstracts, which presented in the Eighth Arab Congress of
Plant Protection, held in Faculty of Agriculture, Omar Al-Mukhtar University, El-beida
City, Libya, October 12-16,2003